[BlindMath] LaTex to MathMl conversion

Aqil Sajjad aqilsajjad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:50:35 UTC 2018

Anyone familiar with the installation of LaTex to MathMl? The website
says that I need a couple of prerequisites. These are the required C
libraries needed for XML::LibXML, and XML::LibXSLT.
I just downloaded these from the link they give, which is
http://www.xmlsoft.org/
But I am not sure how to instal them or what to do with them. Any idea?

Alternatively, is there a simple download of LaTex to MathML that has
all the prerequisites? Or some other software for converting LaTex to
MathMl?