[BlindMath] accessible math for website

Pyatt, Elizabeth J ejp10 at psu.edu
Mon Sep 17 13:50:36 UTC 2018

As a backup, some content could also be posted as a BRF or other type of Braille file using  Nemeth Braille (or UEB math Braille if someone really insists). This can  generated by Duxbury from a Word file containing equations embedded with MathType (and not the native Microsoft equation editor).

This has been requested by a few of our students in addition to the HTML with MathML/MathJax combination.

Hope this helps.

Elizabeth

> On Sep 15, 2018, at 8:00 AM, blindmath-request at nfbnet.org wrote:

Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.