[BlindMath] Duxbury and Scientific Notebook

Neil Soiffer soiffer at alum.mit.edu
Tue Sep 18 16:54:22 UTC 2018

In case you weren't aware, Duxbury works with MathType, which means you can
use Word and MathType together with Duxbury. This is likely a more familiar
path for most people to create content. However, I don't know your
circumstances, you may have good reasons to prefer Scientific Notebook.

Neil Soiffer