[BlindMath] Accessible applications for R

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:58:01 UTC 2019

Some of the other answers to this question offer solutions that require
you to try linux. That might not be a bad thing anyway. I manage the
research computers for the Department Of Mathematics at the University
Of Wisconsin. We don't even give our grad students access to Windows.
They get linux. They can bring in their own Windows laptops, of course.
But their office machines and the research servers all run linux. It
depends on your career path, of course, but math, physics, engineering,
all good to know linux.