[BlindMath] College-Level Braille Math Books for Donations

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:15:50 UTC 2019

Hi!
 I’m interested in the pre calculus and the calculus books because I’m taking classes in those fields as part of my degree in college. Do you think they could benefit me in practicing advanced math as I climb the math latter?

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email