[BlindMath] What is your experience reading LaTeX source?

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:55:25 UTC 2019

Yeah, I didn't see that in the original post but I write all my own
latex by hand. Every document I create for any reason, whether it is for
work or for one of the non-profits I am involved in, is written in latex
by hand. Then I convert it to pdf and send it out.

I used to teach a mini-course in latex for grad students at the Math
Department at the University Of Wisconsin. We dropped it a long time ago
because grad students come in already knowing latex.