[BlindMath] Participation in user study on equation complexity

Akashdeep Bansal akashdeep.bansal4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 15:00:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are conducting an online user study to understand the cognitive
complexity of an equation rendered through the auditory interface. This
study will help us in improving the rendering of complex mathematical
equations in a more cognitively effective way.

Here, we will render the equation using MathPlayer and will ask you to tell
us about your understanding after every utterance. If you are not familiar
with the MathPlayer, don't worry, we will provide you the training session
as well.

We are looking for your active participation, please fill the below form.
We will get back to you soon!
https://forms.gle/zezGDDCxouYybDd26

If you have any doubt, please feel free to reply back to me.

--
Thanks and Regards
Akashdeep Bansal