[BlindMath] Desmos and embossers

gardnerj at oregonstate.edu gardnerj at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jun 20 19:01:58 UTC 2019

Alice, ViewPlus is cooperating with Desmos to simplify the procedure for
printing to ViewPlus embossers. Right now you can just print to ViewPlus
just like any other printer and get a tactile copy but with embossed text,
not braille. We are working with them to have a special print button that
also translates the text to braille. Not sure the time scale but hopefully
soon.

John