[BlindMath] Adjustments in exams for diagram labelling exercise

Djuna Tree djuna.tree at stmarys.ac.uk
Thu May 9 15:27:22 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I'm a disability professional supporting a health sciences university student who uses JAWS. The student will be sitting an exam which requires them to label an anatomical diagram.

Does anyone know of any practical solutions or software solutions to allow a blind student to access such diagrammatic questions?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Djuna Tree

Wellbeing Administrator
St Mary's University

****************************************************************** Disclaimer This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately. Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham. Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection. We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law. ******************************************************************