[BlindMath] Your experience of learning LaTeX

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:43:14 UTC 2020

Hi Jason J

You wrote

In recommending resources to others, I have found the following to be
> especially useful:
> Formatting Information:
> http://latex.silmaril.ie/formattinginformation/
> LaTeX2E unofficial reference manual:
> https://latexref.xyz/

I know Peter Flynn and Karl Berry, the principal authors of these two
resources. I think it is noteworthy that both use a structured document
(XML / Texinfo) as the source from which the documentation is produced.

I'm now much less interested in comments on the three URLs I posted. I am
very interested in more resources such as the above, and disseminating the
accessibility benefits of this approach.

with best wishes

Jonathan