[BlindMath] Accessibility of these Technologies

Taksan taksantong at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:40:24 UTC 2020

Nicholas you made a big question there, I can tell you that some of the
technologies you mentioned are just programming or can be used from command
line, in those cases, it is just a matter of using an accessible editor or
enabling the shell capabilities of your screen reader. I am not blind so I
cannot give you details but I know it is doable. So, from the list you
gave, here are things that are managed just with code:

Flask, because it is just programming in the python language
D3, because it is just programming in the javascript language. But, the
result is going to be a graphic, which is probably not accessible.

>From your list, these are web services, so maybe they can be managed using
their web console, not sure how accessible they are, but, they can also be
managed using just the command line:

Amazon Web services
Google cloud platform

Those are the ones I know and used and can at least give you an idea.

Taksan