[BlindMath] JAWS & Related Stuff - A WhatsApp Group For Sharing Information and Queries Related to JAWS

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 15 12:01:21 UTC 2020

Hi BlindMath mates? Hope you'de be fine.
I've created a WhatsApp group by the name of JAWS & Related Stuff.
This group is for asking and answering questions on or about the JAWS for Windows computer screen reading program and also for seeking and providing information related to all matters JAWS and using Windows with JAWS; occasionally even other screen reader solutions can also come under discussion.
If anybody on this list who is not already in the JAWS & Related Stuff WhatsApp group wishes to join, please feel free to email me your WhatsApp contact number.
My email address is saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in.

Regards.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood