[BlindMath] accessible Nemeth

Dawn Weaver weada at onalaskaschools.com
Mon Mar 30 12:52:32 UTC 2020

I am looking for some help.  We have the virus in our area, so I am no
longer able to drop off hard copy braille for an Algebra 1 braille reader.
We are a state that uses the Nemeth code.  I am looking for a way to make
digital math accessible on the devices he currently has at home.  He has an
iPhone, iPad, and a refreshable braille display.  I am not able to purchase
any new equipment at this time since our schools are closed.  These are his
preferred devices.  I have tried to create microsoft word documents and
google docs using math type.  When we facetime, he says that it does not
read correctly.  Any suggestions.  Thanks Dawn

--
*Dawn Weaver*

*Teacher of the Visually Impaired/District Special Education Teacher*

*Onalaska School District*

*608-783-4561 ext. 5316*

--
This email adheres to the policy of the School District of Onalaska

<http://www.onalaska.k12.wi.us/district/dataservices/emailPolicy.pdf
<http://www.onalaska.k12.wi.us/district/dataservices/emailPolicy.pdf>
<http://www.onalaska.k12.wi.us/email_policy.htm>>