[BlindMath] Short introduction and Octave question

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Tue Mar 31 19:47:45 UTC 2020

You  can run it with the no windows as already stated or you can install
ubuntu as a command line under windows and use all your favorite command
line tools in that.  Including something called the genius calculator that
can do just about anything math related.  Of course octave is easy to
install by doing

Sudo apt-get install octave

If you have not seen the ubuntu and other linux distro command lines in
windows store you are missing out.  The amount of math tools that can be
easily installed is staggering.

Ken