[BlindMath] software for scanning math content

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:10:35 UTC 2020

Hey guys,

I spoke with a gentleman a little while ago about issues at my school regarding math content. He has software that could help me but I cannot find his voicemail or email anywhere. If you are that person, can you please contact me? I need to send you a sample and I would really like to give you the contact info for my school. We need to find a solution. I'm currently spending about 30 hours a week on math.  That's way too much!

Warm regards,
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone

Warm regards,