[BlindMath] Recruiting for a Focus Group Session on Tuesday, November 10

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Thu Oct 29 23:58:48 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I am forwarding an email from my dear friend and colleague, Tina Herzberg.
I thought that many of you on this list might be interested in
participating.

Best wishes,

Susan

--------------

I am collaborating with Dr. Rett McBride on a focus group study to gather
information about the experiences of postsecondary/college students who use
braille in STEM courses. Specifically we are interested in how students
navigate the accommodations process at their institution and the successes
and challenges in using braille materials in STEM courses.

Additional information about the study is available in the attached flyer.

If you know of a student who might be interested in participating, please
share this email with them. There is a short sign up form available at
https://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_85DqivJrGU9UKH3.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Tina

Tina S. Herzberg, Ph.D.
Professor and Coordinator of Special Education – Visual Impairment Program
USC Upstate; School of Education, Human Performance, and Health; HEC 3039
800 University Way
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office: 864-503-5572
Fax: 864-503-5574
therzberg at uscupstate.edu

Visit: Project INSPIRE: Increasing the STEM Potential of Individuals who
Read Braille
<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uscupstate.edu%2Fproject-inspire&data=02%7C01%7CTHERZBERG%40USCUPSTATE.EDU%7C1ed02530905f4fbaeb6b08d79c2ee089%7C8cba7b629e8646c69b1b06504a61c72d%7C0%7C0%7C637149597468865526&sdata=7WOq3hZ8cW%2FmZ9Ie7nfgBLLOdvlKvQLk762ybU7WULQ%3D&reserved=0>

[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D5CDDD.0FD9DBE0]