[BlindMath] Math Speak

Bob Mathews bob at wiris.com
Tue Sep 8 19:56:14 UTC 2020

Hello Mary,

MathSpeak is one of the 3 speech styles of MathPlayer, the free math speech
plugin from Wiris. MathSpeak is described in the MathPlayer User Manual:
https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathplayer/start. If you don't have MathPlayer
yet, there's a download link to MathPlayer 4 in the manual.

It could be you were thinking of ClearSpeak. This was a joint project
between the Educational Testing Service (ETS) and Design Science (now
Wiris), under a US Department of Education Grant. You can find out more
about ClearSpeak from its documentation:
https://docs.wiris.com/en/mathtype/mathtype_desktop/accessibility/clearspeak
.

Regards,
Bob Mathews