[BlindMath] What do you use for drawing conclusions from charts, for example from price actions?

Parham Doustdar parham90 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:52:51 UTC 2021

Hi,
I've been reading up on trading, and one of the things I've noticed is that
sighted people use the price action (which is a chart displaying how the
prices have mincreased/decreased in a period) to quickly draw conclusions.
For example, "in the last 3 days, the price has reached to around $3.5 and
then dropped to around $2.2." or "the price has gone up for about 15
minutes after the market opened, and then it has gone down."
These things are very quick to see in a chart, but you don't necessarily
get these insights if you were to have the data in a table.
What do you use for drawing insights from data like this, where
visualization seems to provide answers very quickly?
Thanks,
Parham