[BlindMath] Zoom meeting on accessible math: Thu 11 Feb 6:30 to 7:30 UK time

prayner at unimelb.edu.au prayner at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 7 01:32:19 UTC 2021

This pretty much mirrors my experience except that my research field
isn't as far along the html route as Jonathan's and the legacy problem
is severe. I would add in support of his message that solutions that
isolate us are also dead-ends. Most of my colleagues would still
prefer Word, even for maths, and markdown is still a better link into
their world.
cheers
Peter