[BlindMath] OpenScad Question

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:10:10 UTC 2021

Thank you for your response. I am glad to hear that someone out there has
used this program since I find that there are very few people that use it. I
like your idea on how to design braille labels on things. What size do you
make the shapes that you create to make braille labeling? Do you have an
example of an OpenScad file (or just the code) that you used to make braille
labeling?

Thank You,
Nick