[BlindMath] Accessibility of Latex to PDF

nspohn0 at gmail.com nspohn0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:58:52 UTC 2021

Hi All,

In my Matrices class this semester, the professor creates the quizzes and
exams by typing  them in latex and convert to pdf. In previous math courses,
I receive my math and science quizzes/exams in a word doc and have
everything typed in MathType. I write my work in Latex. Does anyone know if
this method my professor is describing is accessible? I have never done math
in this way. I am a Jaws user and I would appreciate any tips with
navigating and accessing PDFs in this format.

Thank You,

Nick