[BlindMath] Accessible 3D printing

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 04:19:31 UTC 2021

Hello Haden:

     The only 3d package that a blind person can use is OpenScad. The site
is: http://openscad.org/
OpenScad is a cross between, programming, set theory and geometry. A blind
user has to write the code and then compile it from the command line
interface. A sighted person is required to view the design. 3d printers have
software that can import the .stl files generated by OpenScad and prepare
them for transmission to a 3d printer. A sighted person is likely to be
needed to position the image on a grid that represents the printer bed. Hope
this helps.

Regards,

Robert