[BlindMath] Mathematica

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:59:09 UTC 2021

Mathematica is accessible via command line option. On Linux it is called
wolfram, but maybe it has a different name on your platform. GUI  is not
accessible at all. I managed to successfully used Mathematica in the
past to compute some complicated derivatives symbolically. Here is an
example I just ran to show that it's accessible over SSH (hint: if you
buy a raspberry pi it comes with a free copy of Mathematica):
PP$ wolfram
Wolfram Language 11.0.1 Engine for Linux ARM (32-bit)
Copyright 1988-2017 Wolfram Research, Inc.

In[1]:= Solve[x^2 == 9, x]

In[2]:=

HTH

--Tony