[BlindMath] Audiobook in Probability and Topology

Hussain Kadhem hussainmkj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:45:03 UTC 2021

On the probability side of things, there is https://probabilitycourse.com/
The book is in MathML format, but chapters are accompanied by pretty
decent video lectures. I'm not aware of anything similar for topology.

Generally if you want to listen to math, lectures are the way to go,
and there are many available through Youtube, MIT OCW, etc. I don't
think that math textbooks really make for good audiobooks, as they
aren't usually intended to be read linearly.

I should say that as bad as reading MathML with a screen reader might
seem at first, it's definitely worth sticking it out, as it will be
the most readily accessible way of accessing math texts. Using
lectures to learn, and then MathML texts for exercises and as
references, would probably be a good way to go about it.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Hussain