[BlindMath] Accessibility of R and SPSS

Ishe Chinyoka ishechinyoka at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 09:40:27 UTC 2021

As for SPSS, I cannot say, but yes, R is accessible as it is mostly a programming language. If you work
from within a program such as Emacs with the ESS mode, you can not only
input data, but get feedback which is in an accessible buffer.

For more info and good resources, see this link: https://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/

HTH,

On Saturday, 19 June 2021, at 10:43, Akashdeep Bansal via BlindMath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Recently, a couple of blind students having background in Economics reached
> out to me for seeking guidance. In the same context, I want to know if R
> and SPSS are accessible with screen readers? If yes, Can someone share
> relevant resources?

Ishe
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.