[BlindMath] Inaccessible math books

Kellee Sanchez kelleesanchez at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:13:14 UTC 2021

Hello! We have a student in higher level math class, aerodynamics to be exact, and the online book is not accessible. There are many people working on a viable avenues to get the student their book before the semester ends, but it is looking bleak. Does anyone have suggestions how to get the book into MML? Also, what can I do when this occurs again? Who can I contact? The book is Fundamentals of Aerodynamics 6th ed. By JD Anderson. Thank you for any assistance you can give!