[BlindMath] Inaccessible math books

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:09:28 UTC 2021

Hello,
What I have done is found a student who is open to using pandoc and who
knows LaTeX, and has taken the level of math we're doing. Then I have that
student convert The textbook to LaTeX, using Pandoc to check their output.
This has worked rather well.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>