[BlindMath] What accessible methods to write Latex are available out there?

mohammad suliman mohmad.s93 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:53:56 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I am searching for a program to write lecture scribes which supports
inputting text in English as well as the equations in Latex. I have tried
Texnic center in the past but I had problems with it back then, and I am
not sure it is still maintained. What people are using nowadays to
accomplish this task? I am an NVDA user if this is relevant to have a
suitable answer.

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice you may have,
Mohammad