[BlindMath] Accessible version of the book Gödel, Escher, Bach

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 01:28:20 UTC 2021

Dear John,

Does this book's Bookshare copy have the mathematical content in Math
ML and/or image-based illustrations described? Bookshare, in my past
experience, has tended to do a poor job with the accessibility of
mathematical and scientific texts so wanted to make sure. A professor
once recommended this but I never got around to looking for it and
reading it; thanks for bringing it up Lucas!

Thanks.

On 9/4/21, John G. Heim via BlindMath <blindmath at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Bookshare has it. Bard (library of Congress talking book program) does
> not. That's a shock to me. It won a Pulitzer. It's got a wikipedia page.
>

> On 9/4/21 10:02 AM, Lucas Radaelli via BlindMath wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> Does anyone know a place where I can find an accessible version of the
>> book
>> Gödel, Escher, Bach?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> BlindMath: