[BlindMath] Accessible version of the book Gödel, Escher, Bach

John G. Heim jheim at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 6 15:47:14 UTC 2021

Bookshare gets it's materials mostly from volunteers. I wonder if it
would  be worth wile to try to put together a better version of this
book.  Its more than 40 years old but i know it still has a lot of fans.
We might be able to find some sighted volunteers to describe the images
for us. I'd be willing to coordinate the project but I wonder if anybody
else thinks it is worth the bother.