[BlindMath] Blind programmer survey off topic

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Fri Sep 17 18:42:30 UTC 2021

I know this is not a programming list but I also know there are some blind
programmers here.  I was asked to pass this out by someone I have worked on
other programming accessibility projects with.

---snip---

Below is the invitation text and link to the study. I will appreciate any
help from your side.

Hello,

I am conducting research that ultimately seeks to improve access to
programming tools for students with visual impairments.  As a first
step, we want to explore the experiences that students have when
learning to program from the perspective of parents and teachers of
children who are visually impaired.  This survey is from the
parent/child perspective.  Older kids or younger adults can fill it
out on their own.

The link to the survey is:
<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surve
ymonkey.com%2Fr%2FGBMTYQS&data=04%7C01%7CAboubakarMountapmbeme%40my.unt.edu%
7Cc4d58b86608b471e8ac008d9788dab37%7C70de199207c6480fa318a1afcba03983%7C0%7C
0%7C637673372113689821%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV
2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GWm%2FmqFhMj4k0lmUpAaXrET
s6FTCAAN1OvXz6CDNjrA%3D&reserved=0> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBMTYQS

It takes about 10 minutes to fill out the survey, and you can choose
to enter a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift certificate upon completion
of the survey.