[BlindMath] How to use my Android mobile with my external keyboard

Chengetai Gorowoto chengetaigorowoto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:29:42 UTC 2022

Hello everyone hope I find you well may you please help me I am finding it
a bit difficult how to switch on my keyboard it is a Bluetooth external
keyboard that I am using on my Android mobile for mathematical purposes
using latex on my mobile and the other part you had suggested to me is
using emails but I do not know how to use emails leaving latex I need you
to help me with time even if we can schedule a zoom meeting or Skype I'll
be very glad many thanks for your help