[BlindMath] Latex and VS Code

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:35:35 UTC 2022

Hi Neils

For LaTeX documents written in LaTeX you might look at
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=James-Yu.latex-workshop.

For accessible use of R-markdown Jonathan Godfrey, who participates in this
list, is the expert.

I don't know anything about access to R-markdown via visual studio code.

By the way, I'm sighted and a long time user of LaTeX. I use Emacs, not
visual studio code. Please let me and the others on the list know how you
get on.

with best wishes

Jonathan