[BlindMath] Accessibility of Command Prompt or Powershell or Terminal

Shail M momdadofarushi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:10:37 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I am trying to find out the best accessible shell on Windows operating system. I know of command prompt (cmd.exe), Powershell and the newly added Windows Terminal (which seems like a new shell over cmd or powershell with multiple tab view). I want to pick one of these which is most accessible for further investment of time to learn.

Do you have any suggestions which might be the best option?

I liked Powershell so far. It seems to be more accessible as JAWS speaks everything on the screen which it doesn't do for Command Window. It also gives the most power and flexibility in terms of variety of operations or functions that you can perform on Windows.

Thanks
Shailendra