[BlindMath] Coding Group and Coding tutor for Vision Impaired High School Student

Shail M momdadofarushi at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:26:10 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am a parent of a High School student who is having severe vision impairment since birth. She is willing to learn Coding in JAVA using Visual Studio Code or any other accessible editor. I was wondering if:

  *   Is there's a mailing group for coding learners like this group for Math?
  *   Any accessible tutorials that teaches coding to Vision Impaired?
  *   Any accessible tutorial for configuring Visual Studio Code to be used by student? Or any other code editor which is accessible.

Also, I am wondering if anyone with coding experience want to take on the challenge of tutoring this student JAVA programming? If any of you are interested, please reply to me privately and we can talk further about it?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
Shail