[BlindMath] Good Intro to Stats Textbook?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:14:52 UTC 2022

Hello,

Does anyone have a version of a statistics book with accessible equations?
I'm struggling to get accessible materials from my disability department.
They gave me slides from the instructor that look like:

It looks like:

Which doesn't make any sense. NVDA tells me there are unknown symbols, so I
know I'm missing something.

They gave me a textbook, but I am not exactly sure how to read it if it has
MathML in it.

I am going over correlations now, and will be going over regressions next
week.

So:

1. Does anyone have a good intro stats course or resource

2. Does anyone know how to read an Epub with MathML using a screen reader?

Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>