[BlindMath] Asking for a solution on how to use web text latex on my Android phone

Chengetai Gorowoto chengetaigorowoto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 19:31:27 UTC 2022

Hello hope I find you well this is not the first time I have asked for your
help may you please be patient with me because I keep on asking for the
same help on how to use latex on my Android phone I have it downloaded but
I have no clue on how to use it you did suggest some things but as a bikini
still you will be saying sophisticated things for a little child anyone who
can help a slow learner like me I would greatly appreciate