[BlindMath] Blind and low-vision adults needed for research study on accessible data collection during NFB national convention

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 19:47:06 UTC 2022

Hello:

     The following announcement is from Independence Science:

We are blind research scientists from Independence Science. We are studying
how people use a refreshable braille and tactile graphics display to collect
scientific data in real time. We are looking for people to take part in a
study to help us with our work!

Participants must be:

. At least 18 years old.

. Attendees of the 2022 National Federation of the Blind convention.

. Experienced with braille and science.

Participants will be given an orientation to the device, take part in a
laboratory exercise involving the device, and respond to questions about its
usability. Participants will receive a $100 gift card for their time.

Study sessions will take place during the NFB national convention on July 6,
11:00 am to 2:00 pm, and on July 7, 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. If you are
interested in participating, please contact us.

We look forward to meeting with you and learning from your experiences!

Drs. Ashley Nashleanas and Greg Williams

Dr. Ashley Nashleanas

Phone: (866) 862-9665 ext. 11

Email: anashleanas at independencescience.com

Dr. Greg Williams