[BlindMath] Special Announcement about Upcoming Nemeth Code Training

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Mon May 16 21:27:56 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Isn’t it amazing how much is happening regarding the STEM fields and Nemeth
Code and Tactile Graphics for students who are blind and visually impaired
and their TSVIs these days!! And of course, certain ones of us are in the
thick of it – having so much fun by the way!! Anyway, we have a new
offering for TSVIs that has a quick turn-around required. As always, there
is no cost. Please spread the word far and wide, so that we can get to as
many TSVIs as possible. There is a May 27th deadline for applying for the
training, so forward this quickly to everyone you know who might be
interested.

I know there are probably not a lot of TSVIs on this list (although I know
at least five), but I’ll bet each of you knows at least one who would love
to learn more about the Nemeth Code. I know this is an international list,
but the TSVIs  also do have to be from the United States because of our
grant funding.

By the way, we will be having our Awards Ceremony and Hatch Party for our
first Mission INSPIRE rocketeers this coming Saturday!!

I will keep you posted as more new and exciting options come down the
pipeline!!

Best wishes,

Susan