[BlindMath] Converting PDF to Nemeth

Shelley Mack smackbrl at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:03:51 UTC 2022

If you are sighted, I'd suggest EquatIO to screenshot the problems and
convert them to MathML. Pop them into Word w/ SWIFT, and Duxbury will
handle them with ease. I like it for higher level math because I find I'm
more accurate with it, and I've been transcribing Nemeth for at least 25
years.

Good luck!
Shelley Mack