[BlindMath] Converting PDF to Nemeth

Shelley Mack smackbrl at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:32:35 UTC 2022

SWIFT is a free Word add-on for Duxbury. You can add all your Duxbury
styles in Word.  I did 6-key input for years because I could do it faster.
But I have to admit, I'm more accurate this way. I'm more likely to catch
an input error in print than in braille.

Shelley

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>