[BlindMath] Questions about Nemeth and UEB

Janet Tabora janetctabora at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 03:44:00 UTC 2023

Hello dana, I am a visually impaired College student and I have been
doing my math classes with Nemeth code since high school or beyond
that and I would say that teachers still prefer their students using
Nemeth code when doing their math work. So, I would say that try to
learn Nemeth code first and see how that goes.
I hope this helps. If you have a question, feel free to reach out to me.