[BlindMath] Help with Mathpix?

Amanda Lacy aklacy at tamu.edu
Mon Feb 6 03:00:33 UTC 2023

I'm trying to convert a PDF containing math into a readable form, using the Mathpix Snip program. The online Snip page lets me upload files, but I am unable to then convert them and download the converted versions. The MacOS software contains several unlabeled buttons, and no options that I can find for converting PDFs. Its purpose appears to be to take snips which are equations selected visually with a mouse. Does anyone on this list use this software independently to read textbooks, scientific papers etc., and can you tell me how you use it?? Thanks.