[BlindMath] zoom meeting today at 8 P.M. eastern, come hear Nathaniel Wales present about his career as a blind civil engineer

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:13:39 UTC 2023

Hello,

I have had the privilege of listening to Nathaniel Wales present about the strategies he uses at work.

His enthusiasm and his work as a role model and mentor to blind students is inspiring.

I hope to catch his presentation today.

The meeting announcement follows below my signature.

Very best,

John Miller

Meeting announcement:

Hi all,

This Thursday, 2/9, at 5 PM Pacific,  8 pm eastern, we will be hearing from Nathaniel Wales about his career as a civil engineer. Please note that we are having our meetings on Thursday, which is a change.

Nathanial is also very active with the National Federation of the Blind's engineering division. Nathanial has unique experience in applying his civil engineering education in real industrial settings, so he will provide lots of insight into the obstacles and solutions involved with a job at a company, which is applicable to all of us. The zoom link is below this email .

We are looking forward to seeing you in several days.

Best,

Newton, Kennedy, and Gene

Newton Nguyen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Blind STEM Mentorship Meetup

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcaltech.zoom.us%2Fj%2F86372643569&data=05%7C01%7C%7C9e9ad6bbb3524797256108db089721df%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638113217432301874%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=UDQhbojMDJqEplJmsHk2OIfvPDIK%2FE2RpxP3U6tIX6w%3D&reserved=0

Meeting ID: 863 7264 3569

Join by SIP

86372643569 at zoomcrc.com<mailto:86372643569 at zoomcrc.com>

Join by H.323