[BlindMath] Geometry help

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 22:56:02 UTC 2023

Hello:

     There are three solutions I can think of:
1. APH sells the Draftsman system for creating raised line images. There are accessories that when used with the Draftsman allow the user to draw precise images. A student should be able to complete his/her homework or an aide can copy drawings from a board.
2. The SwellForm machine with SwellTouch paper from American Thermoform allows sighted teachers or aides to draw or copy images onto SwellTouch paper. When the SwellTouch paper is processed by the SwellForm machine, any black areas will raise.
3. ViewPlus Technologies sells embossers capable of creating raised images.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert