[BlindMath] Call For Speakers for the 2023 NFB Summer Science and Engineering Division Meeting

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 15 22:24:33 UTC 2023

Hello,

The Science and Engineering Division of the National Federation of the Blind (SEDNFB) will have its annual meeting during the NFB's summer convention in Houston, Texas https://www.nfb.org/convention" during the evening of Monday, July 3, 2023, from 6:30 PM until 10 PM.

If you are interested in giving an approximately fifteen-minute in-person presentation on a "Science Technology Engineering Math" (STEM) related topic, please send Louis Maher (713-444-7838, ljmaher03 at outlook.com<mailto:ljmaher03 at outlook.com>) your name, cell number, and presentation topic.  I would ask that you send me your presentation title, presentation abstract, and speaker introduction, by May 1, 2023.

If you wish to join the Science and Engineering Division, go to:
"http://www.nfb.org/divisiondues". Dues are $5 a year.

Starting in 2022, NFB divisions' fiscal year start on January 1 and end on December 31 of the same year.

Thank you.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838