[BlindMath] Registration is Open for the 2023 POSB Math and Science Institute

Susan Osterhaus osterhauss at tsbvi.edu
Fri Jan 6 23:14:13 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

We were hoping to have the link/code for Hotel Reservations to accompany
this, but unfortunately that was not forthcoming today. Therefore, we
decided we shouldn’t wait any longer to give you the link for registration.

Link for registration https://cvent.me/LDZol5

EVENT INFO

   - The event will take place all day Mon. Feb. 27 and Tues. Feb. 28 with
   a tour of APH and KSB on Wednesday morning. A bus will be provided to
   transport you from the hotel to the tour and back. Please indicate whether
   you plan to go on the tour on the registration form.
   - The actual event on Monday and Tuesday will be held at the Kentucky
   Science Center, 727 W Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202
   https://kysciencecenter.org/
   - The registration fee will be $20.
   - In addition to coffee and water, breakfast and lunch will be provided,
   thanks to the Center for Assistive Technology Training (CATT).
   - Dinner will be at your own expense, but we are working to try to
   coordinate a restaurant location close to the hotel for those interested.
   Be sure to check off your interest on the registration form.

I you have an difficulties with registration, please contact Valerie
Mansfield vmansfield at aph.org, as she is our APH registration guru.

Best wishes,

Sara and Susan

Co-Chairs POSB Math and Science Institute