[BlindMath] [program-l] TeX Live installer windows install

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:49:15 UTC 2023

Hi David

I'm a sighted user of TeX Live, but only on Linux and I'm busy right now.
I'm copying this response to three other lists, where there might be
someone who can help you before I can get to this.

The three lists are the tex-live and accessibility lists on tug.org, and
the Blind Maths list. The appendix gives both text and URL for your