[BlindMath] Resources For Composing Accessible Research Papers

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:59:10 UTC 2023

Dear all,

What resources can I share with researchers who may be interested in
improving the accessibility of their publications? I can point out
simple things like alt text for graphs and figures, but I wonder if
there are more comprehensive yet highly practical guides (covering
things like, say, PDF tagging) for researchers seeking to make their
work accessible. This question isn't strictly about Math research, but
I ask it here since visual representations of data are a decent
component of what makes research papers across disciplines
inaccessible.

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or inputs!

Kind Regards,
Bhavya

--
Kind Regards,