[BlindMath] Re. wolfram cloud

Sukriti Suri surisukriti29 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:19:55 UTC 2023

Thanks for your response. I am facing a huge issue in moving the cursor to desired place. For example, I forgot to add a bracket at the start but when I go back to place where it is required to have a bracket, the cursor does not move there. Henceforth, I have to delete entire thing right away from the last to add the bracket so required. If you find any solution for that, please bring that to my notice.
Thank you

SUKRITI SURI